Sunday, August 31, 2008

Chicken Claypot Rice

I decided to follow (with some slight variations), the recipe on the package of the chinese sausage I bought and the end product turned out quite tasty! :) As a bonus, it's even easier to prepare than the chicken flavoured rice.



Ingredients
  • 2 chicken thighs
  • 1 chinese sausage
  • 1 cup of rice
Seasonings (A)
  • 1 tbsp oyster sauce
  • 1/2 tbsp sweet sauce
  • 1 tbsp light soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp rice wine
  • Sesame oil
  • Pepper

Method

1) Marinade the chicken thighs with Seasonings (A) and leave for an hour.
2) When the rice is half-cooked, add the chinese sausage and chicken thighs
3) Add some sesame oil and 1 tbsp dark soy sauce and mix well before serving.

2 comments:

PatriCa BB said...

I tell you... Claypot chicken rice is my favourite!!! I did cook this dish, but yet to post it.... :)

Btw, your food in those pictures look very alluring!

Food Lover said...

Good to know. It's one of my favourites too. Can't wait to see your version!

Thanks for your comment! :)