Sunday, August 24, 2008

Soup

I really do not know what to call this soup. I merely 'dump' whatever excess ingredients I have to make this. :P Surprisingly, it turned out quite good. ;)



Ingredients
  • Bones (from pork chop)
  • 3/4 cup Beansprouts
  • 1/2 carrot (sliced)
  • 3 button mushrooms (sliced)
  • 6 cups of water
  • 3 tsp scallop concentrates (new product from woh hup!)
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp light soya sauce
  • 1 tsp sugar
Method

1) Bring water to boil
2) Add scallop concentrates
3) Add carrots, buttom mushrooms and bones
4) Switch off fire after a while and let it simmer - my purpose is to soften the carrot without using too much gas
5) When read to serve, turn on the fire again and add beansprouts
6) Add sugar, salt and light soya sauce

The other dishes cooked on the same day are attached for my records. Yeah, you have seen the following recipes too many times in this blog. It's revision period, remember? ^.^

Pork Cutlet




Fried Rice




I passed the revision test. :D

No comments: