Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dinner for 3

I invited my brother over for dinner as my hub couldn't make it last minute. My brother turned up, but not without some grumbles of him as a 'reserve'. :P It was the first time he tasted my culinary skills, so I chose 3 dishes that I am more confident with.

Pork Cutlet

This has almost become my 'signature dish'. heh!



Sweet and sour sauce to go along



Corn Soup

My mother and brother loves the soup, especially my brother who kept helping himself to this dish. The secret? Scallop concentrates and pork ribs! :)



Snow Peas with pork

This is my first attempt at this dish and I must say that I am very pleased with the result!



Cod Fish

One of the first dishes when I started cooking. Yes, I did it again with my good ol' healsio



Both my mother and my brother seemed to enjoy the meal very much. Guess the time (nearly an hour!) and effort spent on this four dish meal was worth it. My hub was actually quite upset that he missed such a feast. heh... :D

No comments: