Saturday, April 28, 2007

Ee-fu Noodles Soup

My hub was out buying a PC for gaming. I was starving and can't wait till dinner time. As usual, I was too lazy to go down to da bao, nor was I willing to order yet another McDelivery meal as I can't afford to take in any more oily food. I decided to cook something quick and easy...

Do not be deceived by the looks of this bowl of instant Ee-fu noodles soup. It is simple... but simply delicious! :D~~~



















It tastes similar to my favourite myojo chicken instant noodles, just that it is without the MSG! The best part is, it is as easy as cooking instant noodles!

Ingredients
  • Hong Kong Ee-Fu Noodles
  • Vegetarian Mock Meat
  • Vegetarian Ham
  • Mixed vegetables
  • Egg
Seasoning

  • 3 tbsp light soy sauce
  • 1 tsp sugar
Method

1) Cook the Mock Meat, Ham and vegetables for about 3 minutes.
2)
Add the Ee-Fu noodles into the boiling water until it softens.
3)
Add the light soy sauce and sugar.
4)
Add the egg into the noodles and switch off the fire immediately.
5)
Mix the egg thoroughly in the soup and serve.

No comments: