Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Almond Jelly with Longan

My recent craze is Almond Jelly. I simply love the smell of it... *sniff sniff* ^_^



Ingredients
  • 2 cups of water
  • 2/3 cup of evaporated milk
  • 5 tbsp sugar (yes, quite a lot ya? Now we know how much sugar intake we are consuming from desserts... :P)
  • 2 tsp Agar Agar powder
  • 1 tsp almond essence
  • 1 can of longan
Method

1) Mix everything together and bring to a boil
2) Cool it and put it in the fridge for the mixture to solidify
3) Serve with longan

2 comments:

InspiredMumof2 said...

This is one my kids favorite, they love longan due to the sweet taste. Never cross my mind to make the jelly with the longan, thanks for your post.

Food Lover said...

hee! kids just love sweet stuff, ya? Looks like I am another big kid out there. :P