Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Preserved Vegetables soup

I am not good at cooking soup. At least not to my hub. But I love soup and to be honest, I find most of the soup I cooked okay ley... :P My hub said my soup is all about the same, which I had to agree lah. So this time round, I had to use his favourite preserved vegetable soup as a 'carrot' for him to allow me to cook soup again. LOL. He not only agreed, but seemed to look forward to taste the soup.





















Ingredients

  • 1 small packet of preserved vegetables
  • 5 cups of water
  • minced meat (enough to make into 5 medium-sized balls)

Mixture
  • 3 tbsp soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp sugar
  • 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 tbsp flour
Seasonings
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp sugar
Preparation
1) Marinade the minced meat in the mixture and leave it in the fridge for at least 30 minutes
2) Soak the preserved vegetables in water. Change the water after 30 minutes

Method
1) Boil water
2) Add preserved vegatables
3) After the preserved vegatables are slightly soften, add the minced pork balls
4) Add seasonings to taste
5) Serve

No comments: